- IMPRINT visco-elastic memory foam
- Active contour design fits naturally with your sole
- Three densities of cushioning provide maximum comfort, shock-absorption, and support
- 24/7 Comfort Guarantee
- Magnum style #1085
Your order will be sent out FREE via FedEx SmartPost. This process starts with Fed Ex and ends up being delivered by the nearest Post Office. We will process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 2 business days for order handling. Orders placed before Noon (PST), Monday through Friday, often ship the same day.
After your order has been processed, you will receive an email with the FedEx tracking number. Use this number to see when your package will arrive. We ship from Modesto, California. East Coast customers should allow up to 7 or 8 business days for your package to arrive.
Please note we do not operate on holidays. Our standard hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm PST.
1 Year Manufacturer's Defective Warranty
Our footwear is warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from manufacturer's defects, as long as the damage is not caused by wear-related use. Any boot that has been out of production for more than 2 years will not be covered. Defects covered under warranty are:
- Leaky waterproof boots not caused by cut or abrasion
- Leather and fabric defects including inside lining
- Outsole separation not caused by heat
- Hardware, eyelet, and zipper defects
- Shank defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
- Safety toe defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
Boots must be sent back to Magnum and inspedcted before refund can be issued. This process usually takes one to two business days once the product has been received.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. We guarantee our consumers will be completely satisfied with the comfort and fit of our boots or Magnum will issue a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase date.
Simply call Customer Service at 1-800-853-2896 to explain your reason for return. (You may also email us.) Have your order number ready so we can verify your purchase and issue your Return Authorization (RA) number. Please pack your item(s) in the original packaging with a note of the RA number somewhere on the outside of the box, and ship it to this address:
Magnum Boots USA
Attn: eCommerce Returns
4801 Stoddard Road
Modesto, CA 95356
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us; we're happy to help.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- You must include the Return Authorization number on the outside of the box.
- Magnum's facilities do not accept hand deliveries.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- You must include a return address. For the safety of our employees, any package received without a return address on the outside of the package will be destroyed, and Magnum USA will not replace the contents of the package.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment form used for the original purchase.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. If the product you purchased is no longer in stock, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement. A refund will be processed if no equivalent products are available.
About the M-Pact Sockliner
- A must-have for all boots and shoes Review by Walter Eichholtz
I have to agree completely with "Decca". These foot-beds have transformed my new Magnum Vipers into boots almost as comfortable as my old and new Magnum Stealth boots. When I felt the immediate comfort, I went right ahead and bought a new pair of Magnum Stealth boots. When they arrived, I was not really surprised to see that they also had these same "Impact" foot-beds in them. It looks to me as if Magnum continues to understand arch support better than just about anyone else. I have a history of plantar fasciitis, which only Magnum boots have been able to help me with. (Posted on 9/12/14)
- HOW TO MAKE GOOD BOOTS GREAT Review by DECCA
These are an absolute must have. They give your feet the added comfort needed after long stints of wear. I found they help relieve the numbness from your feet when standing in one place or constantly moving. But more importantly they ease the shock from jumping and landing. They may only seem small but they make a big difference. Just remember to change them regularly for the best effect I work on a 3 month cycle. (Posted on 1/16/13)