- Ultra lightweight for 24 hours on the job
- Athletic fit for optimal performance
- YKK circular side-zipper
- Durable rip-stop nylon and supple athletic leather upper
- Non Metallic hardware
- M.P.A.C.T Response footbed for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- Advanced achilles heel support to provide maximum comfort
- EVA midsole for support and comfort
- High traction carbon rubber outsole
- Style #5491
Your order will be sent out FREE via FedEx SmartPost. This process starts with Fed Ex and ends up being delivered by the nearest Post Office. We will process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 2 business days for order handling. Orders placed before Noon (PST), Monday through Friday, often ship the same day.
After your order has been processed, you will receive an email with the FedEx tracking number. Use this number to see when your package will arrive. We ship from Modesto, California. East Coast customers should allow up to 7 or 8 business days for your package to arrive.
Please note we do not operate on holidays. Our standard hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm PST.
1 Year Manufacturer's Defective Warranty
Our footwear is warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from manufacturer's defects, as long as the damage is not caused by wear-related use. Any boot that has been out of production for more than 2 years will not be covered. Defects covered under warranty are:
- Leaky waterproof boots not caused by cut or abrasion
- Leather and fabric defects including inside lining
- Outsole separation not caused by heat
- Hardware, eyelet, and zipper defects
- Shank defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
- Safety toe defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
Boots must be sent back to Magnum and inspedcted before refund can be issued. This process usually takes one to two business days once the product has been received.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. We guarantee our consumers will be completely satisfied with the comfort and fit of our boots or Magnum will issue a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase date.
Simply call Customer Service at 1-800-853-2896 to explain your reason for return. (You may also email us.) Have your order number ready so we can verify your purchase and issue your Return Authorization (RA) number. Please pack your item(s) in the original packaging with a note of the RA number somewhere on the outside of the box, and ship it to this address:
Magnum Boots USA
Attn: eCommerce Returns
4801 Stoddard Road
Modesto, CA 95356
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us; we're happy to help.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- You must include the Return Authorization number on the outside of the box.
- Magnum's facilities do not accept hand deliveries.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- You must include a return address. For the safety of our employees, any package received without a return address on the outside of the package will be destroyed, and Magnum USA will not replace the contents of the package.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment form used for the original purchase.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. If the product you purchased is no longer in stock, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement. A refund will be processed if no equivalent products are available.
- Duty Boot Review Review by Firefighter
1st Impressions Out of the Box:
- Craftsmanship, construction, and overall appearance were good.
- Boot felt immediately comfortable (no break in required), lightweight, great traction, and responsive.
- Reinforced toe, heal, and ankle. Supports frequent kneeling and crawling around.
- Lightweight / Responsive / Great traction. It feels more like wearing an 8 inch high top athletic shoe than a boot.
- Side zipper. Allows for quick donning and doffing.
- Breathable. Allows extended wear without being uncomfortable or fatiguing your feet.
- Velcro Zipper Strap. Locks the zipper in place, prevents it from working itself loose.
- Within the 1st month, separation has begun where the trailing edges of the reinforced toe transitions to the underlying Clarino material on both boots inline with the crease above the toes when kneeling.
Duty Performance 1st Month:
- To date the boot has performed well during routine exposure to water, as well as exposure to minor amounts of cleaning chemicals, grease, oil, coolant, transmission fluid, and fuels.
- No notable loss of traction on wet surfaces; great traction on a multitude of surfaces.
- Comfortable during extended wear, doesn't overheat your feet.
- To set up the zipper, put the boot on, zipper up, then lace up. Set the tightness of the laces to preference, tie them off (square knot), trim the excess length and use a lighter to seal the ends to prevent fraying. After that, use the zipper to don and doff.
- Better bonding agent between reinforced toe and Clarino.
- More robust YKK zipper such as YKK's Vislon.
- Pull on loop along the backside of the boot.
Would've ranked it higher were it not for the material separation during the 1st month. I'll update at the 6 month mark, hopefully that will be my only complaint. (Posted on 8/6/13)