- Action leather / 900 denier nylon upper
- Bluecher lacing system
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Steel shank
- Comfort contoured removable sockliner
- High traction, slip-resistant outsole
- Magnum style #5288
Your order will be sent out FREE via FedEx SmartPost. This process starts with Fed Ex and ends up being delivered by the nearest Post Office. We will process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 2 business days for order handling. Orders placed before Noon (PST), Monday through Friday, often ship the same day.
After your order has been processed, you will receive an email with the FedEx tracking number. Use this number to see when your package will arrive. We ship from Modesto, California. East Coast customers should allow up to 7 or 8 business days for your package to arrive.
Please note we do not operate on holidays. Our standard hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm PST.
1 Year Manufacturer's Defective Warranty
Our footwear is warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from manufacturer's defects, as long as the damage is not caused by wear-related use. Any boot that has been out of production for more than 2 years will not be covered. Defects covered under warranty are:
- Leaky waterproof boots not caused by cut or abrasion
- Leather and fabric defects including inside lining
- Outsole separation not caused by heat
- Hardware, eyelet, and zipper defects
- Shank defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
- Safety toe defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
Boots must be sent back to Magnum and inspedcted before refund can be issued. This process usually takes one to two business days once the product has been received.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. We guarantee our consumers will be completely satisfied with the comfort and fit of our boots or Magnum will issue a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase date.
Simply call Customer Service at 1-800-853-2896 to explain your reason for return. (You may also email us.) Have your order number ready so we can verify your purchase and issue your Return Authorization (RA) number. Please pack your item(s) in the original packaging with a note of the RA number somewhere on the outside of the box, and ship it to this address:
Magnum Boots USA
Attn: eCommerce Returns
4801 Stoddard Road
Modesto, CA 95356
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us; we're happy to help.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- You must include the Return Authorization number on the outside of the box.
- Magnum's facilities do not accept hand deliveries.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- You must include a return address. For the safety of our employees, any package received without a return address on the outside of the package will be destroyed, and Magnum USA will not replace the contents of the package.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment form used for the original purchase.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. If the product you purchased is no longer in stock, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement. A refund will be processed if no equivalent products are available.
- BOOTS MADE FOR WALKING Review by JEFF
This is my first pair of Response II 8.0. For the last few years I have worn the boots with side-zipper. They were good boots but there is something about these boots I just purchased today. They do not have the zipper but that is okay, I believe I made the right choice. I work a 12-hr shift at a prison doing a lot of walking and standing. (Posted on 1/16/13)
- GREAT SHOE Review by Austin
Have been wearing these for about 2 weeks now and have been feeling great! Going to go out and do some holiday walking so that will be the long distance test. I have not had any chance to test these shoes tactically, via airsoft, but I will soon. (Posted on 1/16/13)
- Good boots except Review by Jerry Hiatt
I have bought at least 8 pairs of Magnum Panther boots over the last 2 years and rate them very high for the most part. They wear good I walk close to 10 miles per day on my job and am up and down often in my job duties from the squating position to back up walking again. The boots hold up good except the stitching at the back of the boot where the leather and the mesh meet if you could fix this problem it would be great. I hate throwing away a perfectly good pair of boots for that reason only. (Posted on 1/6/13)