- Full grain leather / 1680 denier ballistic heavy duty nylon mesh upper
- Cambrelle® moisture-wicking lining
- Agion™ antimicrobial treatment - silver based formula inhibits growth of microbes
- Coats barbour anti-fraying stitching thread
- Metal detector safe with durable non-metallic composite hardware
- Certified to EN ISO 20347 safety standard
- Composite shank
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Abrasion-resistant heel kick pad
- M-PACT contoured sockliner with memory foam
- Flex-Zone with siping for traction and control
- X-Traction Zone outsole combines ten advanced features to profice unyielding stability
- Magnum style #5220
Your order will be sent out FREE via FedEx SmartPost. This process starts with Fed Ex and ends up being delivered by the nearest Post Office. We will process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 2 business days for order handling. Orders placed before Noon (PST), Monday through Friday, often ship the same day.
After your order has been processed, you will receive an email with the FedEx tracking number. Use this number to see when your package will arrive. We ship from Modesto, California. East Coast customers should allow up to 7 or 8 business days for your package to arrive.
Please note we do not operate on holidays. Our standard hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm PST.
1 Year Manufacturer's Defective Warranty
Our footwear is warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from manufacturer's defects, as long as the damage is not caused by wear-related use. Any boot that has been out of production for more than 2 years will not be covered. Defects covered under warranty are:
- Leaky waterproof boots not caused by cut or abrasion
- Leather and fabric defects including inside lining
- Outsole separation not caused by heat
- Hardware, eyelet, and zipper defects
- Shank defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
- Safety toe defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
Boots must be sent back to Magnum and inspedcted before refund can be issued. This process usually takes one to two business days once the product has been received.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. We guarantee our consumers will be completely satisfied with the comfort and fit of our boots or Magnum will issue a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase date.
Simply call Customer Service at 1-800-853-2896 to explain your reason for return. (You may also email us.) Have your order number ready so we can verify your purchase and issue your Return Authorization (RA) number. Please pack your item(s) in the original packaging with a note of the RA number somewhere on the outside of the box, and ship it to this address:
Magnum Boots USA
Attn: eCommerce Returns
4801 Stoddard Road
Modesto, CA 95356
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us; we're happy to help.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- You must include the Return Authorization number on the outside of the box.
- Magnum's facilities do not accept hand deliveries.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- You must include a return address. For the safety of our employees, any package received without a return address on the outside of the package will be destroyed, and Magnum USA will not replace the contents of the package.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment form used for the original purchase.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. If the product you purchased is no longer in stock, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement. A refund will be processed if no equivalent products are available.
About the Stealth Force 8.0
- LONG TERM REVIEW Review by RODGER
Well, after many years my Stealth boots finally gave out. While I was patrolling the other night in a rainstorm when I discovered a hole in the sole of the left boot. I had noticed that the boots were wearing a bit thin but love them so much that I hated the idea of hanging them up. These boots have been through hell and back, chasing suspects through woods, through creeks, soaked to the bone, knee-deep snow, sand, mud, and ice. From blistering summer heat to subzero winters. These things just wouldnâ€™t quit. Iâ€™ve kicked doors clean off their hinges with these boots and never once worried about hurting an ankle or foot. I can honestly say I believe Magnum boots are by far the best in the industry. Fear not with these boots, they will serve you well. Now as for the next pair? Iâ€™ve opted to try the Magnum Response II 8.0 and hope they do as well as the Stealth. Time will tell and Iâ€™ll give updates to their worthiness. And as for my old faithful Stealthâ€™s, you ask? They will serve many more easy years of simple chores around the house and grass mowing in their retirement. (Posted on 1/25/13)
- Easy on the feet Review by Rodney
Had these boots for 2 years. Now back to work as a deputy in a rurual county in OK. These boots work great from Interstate to cow pastures, gravel roads and river bottoms. In the recent 100 plus heat, my feet are cooler than my body. I feel more tired from the body armour and duty belt than being on my feet all day in the heat. And they are easy to clean up and put a shine back on them. (Posted on 8/11/12)