- Full grain leather/1680 denier ballistic heavy duty nylon mesh upper
- YKK side-zipper for quick donning & doffing
- Cambrelle® moisture-wicking lining
- Agion™ antibacterial treatment - silver based inhibits the growth of microbes
- Coats Barbour anti-fraying stitching thread
- Metal detector safe with durable non-metallic composite hardware
- Tested & certified to European standard EN ISO 20347:2004 for occupational footwear
- Ergonomically designed
- Anti-static construction
- Composite shank
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- M-PACT contoured sockliner with memory foam - molds to the shape of your feet
- Flex-Zone with siping for traction and control
- X-Traction Zone outsole combines ten advanced features to ensure stable footing
- Magnum style #5198
Your order will be sent out FREE via FedEx SmartPost. This process starts with Fed Ex and ends up being delivered by the nearest Post Office. We will process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 2 business days for order handling. Orders placed before Noon (PST), Monday through Friday, often ship the same day.
After your order has been processed, you will receive an email with the FedEx tracking number. Use this number to see when your package will arrive. We ship from Modesto, California. East Coast customers should allow up to 7 or 8 business days for your package to arrive.
Please note we do not operate on holidays. Our standard hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm PST.
1 Year Manufacturer's Defective Warranty
Our footwear is warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from manufacturer's defects, as long as the damage is not caused by wear-related use. Any boot that has been out of production for more than 2 years will not be covered. Defects covered under warranty are:
- Leaky waterproof boots not caused by cut or abrasion
- Leather and fabric defects including inside lining
- Outsole separation not caused by heat
- Hardware, eyelet, and zipper defects
- Shank defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
- Safety toe defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
Boots must be sent back to Magnum and inspedcted before refund can be issued. This process usually takes one to two business days once the product has been received.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. We guarantee our consumers will be completely satisfied with the comfort and fit of our boots or Magnum will issue a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase date.
Simply call Customer Service at 1-800-853-2896 to explain your reason for return. (You may also email us.) Have your order number ready so we can verify your purchase and issue your Return Authorization (RA) number. Please pack your item(s) in the original packaging with a note of the RA number somewhere on the outside of the box, and ship it to this address:
Magnum Boots USA
Attn: eCommerce Returns
4801 Stoddard Road
Modesto, CA 95356
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us; we're happy to help.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- You must include the Return Authorization number on the outside of the box.
- Magnum's facilities do not accept hand deliveries.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- You must include a return address. For the safety of our employees, any package received without a return address on the outside of the package will be destroyed, and Magnum USA will not replace the contents of the package.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment form used for the original purchase.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. If the product you purchased is no longer in stock, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement. A refund will be processed if no equivalent products are available.
- The only boot for huge feet Review by John
This is the only tactical boot I could find that came in a size 17. I could really use a size 17 wide but these boots are doing the job just fine. I was amazed to see that they are comfortable, durable, and still look cool. Out of all the thousands of tactical boots out there these are the only ones that come in 17 and fit my purposes. Thank you Magnum for making a great boot in my size that actually works. I've been using them every day for three months and have really put them to the test and they are still in great shape. (Posted on 3/15/14)
- Don't need to buy any other brand. Review by JL
I love these boots and wouldn't recommend any other brand after trying Magnums. When it comes to comfort, support, durability and looks it doesn't get any better. I weigh 300+ pounds and having a comfortable, reliable shoe is a must especially considering I'm on my feet all night long. Whether standing in one spot for long periods of time, walking or running long distances no matter if its inside or outside, wet or dry, my feet feel great and my boots withstand the puishment. I have had my boots for almost two years and they're still in great condition. Do notlet the price of these boots deter you. They will last longer than a cheaper brand and your feet and ankles will thank you. (Posted on 11/10/13)
- Amazing boot, best I've ever worn!!! Review by Jack walker
Took them out the box and have never looked back. Two years later after snow, mud, grease, oil, gas, salt, and anything else I can throw at them they still feel and look amazing. When these finally give out I'll be buying another pair. Customer for life! (Posted on 11/4/12)
- Most comfortable boot I've worn Review by Mumford
There is only one downside, it's the durability of the zipper. Now with that said, I love the donning and offing ease, durability and most of all the miles and miles of hiking comfort that I've had. I'm also a motocycle rider and these are the ones I use on every trip. Cleaning and polishing is a breeze and it holds a shine to any military boot out there. (Posted on 7/1/12)