- 70% Mag-Dry polyester, 27% Nylon, 3% Lycra®
- Selective cushioning only where needed for less bulk
- 1x1 compression leg for increased circulation
- Perfect toe seam eliminates irritation
- Ventilation panel allows foot to breathe
- Arch brace for support and comfort
- Magnum style #6480
Your order will be sent out FREE via FedEx SmartPost. This process starts with Fed Ex and ends up being delivered by the nearest Post Office. We will process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 2 business days for order handling. Orders placed before Noon (PST), Monday through Friday, often ship the same day.
After your order has been processed, you will receive an email with the FedEx tracking number. Use this number to see when your package will arrive. We ship from Modesto, California. East Coast customers should allow up to 7 or 8 business days for your package to arrive.
Please note we do not operate on holidays. Our standard hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm PST.
1 Year Manufacturer's Defective Warranty
Our footwear is warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from manufacturer's defects, as long as the damage is not caused by wear-related use. Any boot that has been out of production for more than 2 years will not be covered. Defects covered under warranty are:
- Leaky waterproof boots not caused by cut or abrasion
- Leather and fabric defects including inside lining
- Outsole separation not caused by heat
- Hardware, eyelet, and zipper defects
- Shank defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
- Safety toe defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
Boots must be sent back to Magnum and inspedcted before refund can be issued. This process usually takes one to two business days once the product has been received.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. We guarantee our consumers will be completely satisfied with the comfort and fit of our boots or Magnum will issue a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase date.
Simply call Customer Service at 1-800-853-2896 to explain your reason for return. (You may also email us.) Have your order number ready so we can verify your purchase and issue your Return Authorization (RA) number. Please pack your item(s) in the original packaging with a note of the RA number somewhere on the outside of the box, and ship it to this address:
Magnum Boots USA
Attn: eCommerce Returns
4801 Stoddard Road
Modesto, CA 95356
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us; we're happy to help.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- You must include the Return Authorization number on the outside of the box.
- Magnum's facilities do not accept hand deliveries.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- You must include a return address. For the safety of our employees, any package received without a return address on the outside of the package will be destroyed, and Magnum USA will not replace the contents of the package.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment form used for the original purchase.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. If the product you purchased is no longer in stock, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement. A refund will be processed if no equivalent products are available.
- HUNTINGLIFE REVIEW Review by Kevin Paulson
The Magnum SF-3 Socks really wowed me. I needed new socks. My sock drawer had been getting pretty lean from either missing pairs, a son who likes his dad's socks when he cannot find a pair of his own, and just general use; so I jumped at the chance to fill my sock drawer up with some quality socks that were just a little bit different then the white socks that have been a staple in my household for years. I opted for the SF-3 in Desert Tan and boy am I glad I did. These socks are pretty much heaven. The toes and heel have a slight bit of padding. The socks breathe well, but what I like the most is the compression strap through the middle of the foot. This compression strap is light, breathes easy, and keeps the sock tight to my foot. I will absolutely be wearing these in all but the most extreme conditions for quite some time. (Posted on 1/16/13)
- Perfect! Review by Eric
I always get blisters, cracks in my skin and have an overall bad experience when I am in the elements. These socks really stood out from the rest. First off, they are comfortable right from day one. The color is nice and they are soft. I used them in the hot jungle of Central America which was muddy, wet, and stinky. Each day my feet remained dry, there were no cracks, no smell, and I was happy to be able to walk miles on end with no discomfort.
I should also note that I was wearing the Magnum Precision WPi boots as well. My feet thank you! (Posted on 1/15/13)
- THEY'RE WORTH IT!! Review by Max Dilley
I am always looking for socks. My lifestyle is such that it is demanding on my circulatory system. I usually need to switch socks quite a few times during the day. These amazing socks, for whatever reason, I am able to keep on all day and night and some if need be. They are so worth the money!! (Posted on 11/3/12)